Hi, I'm Daniela Glassop, an artist/designer based in Newcastle, Australia.
My illustrations and paintings are often based on capturing the beauty and essence of the natural environment, flora, fauna and food. They impart a sense of beauty, optimism and delight. I like to create items that help myself and others to create their own sanctuaries.
I am also inspired by architecture, vintage items and the fashion industry.
I am able to offer the following services:
• Producing original illustrations and design for print, web or on products and prepare them to your specifications.
• I have art for products which can be licensed or I can create something new. I have far more work than appears on this site and am happy to organise a private online gallery to suit your requirements.
• I welcome art licensing opportunities and commissions.
• My favourite way to work is to collaborate directly with an art director, art buyer or manufacturer so that we can bring a beautiful product that we can be proud of to life that will also resonate with buyers.
• I am responsive with an easy-to-work-with manner; happy to supply fully-layered files tailored to your specifications for production.
• I am a member of Illustrators Australia. https://www.illustratorsaustralia.com/portfolios/daniela-glassop/
You can contact me at hello@DanielaGlassop.com